- 2214 Hunter Rd, San Marcos, TX 78666
- · 2103 Sqft
- Very nice opportunity to redevelop just under 3 acres of commercial land on Hunter Road in high growth area with excellent traffic flow. While most of the value is in the land, there is a home and workshop on the property that may be able to be used within a redevelopment plan. Some neighbors include: HEB distribution center, new medical center, new high end Willow Creek subdivision, minutes from the newly developed Kissing Tree residential development and many others. Enjoy the opportunityhere.
- 711 W San Antonio St, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 4302 Sqft
- Beautiful Colonial Revival home in the heart of the San Marcos Historic District, a short walk to downtown and Texas State University. 5 bedrooms & 3.5 baths with wonderful architectural detail throughout including beautiful crown moldings, pocket doors, shell bookcase, bead-board throughout, warm hardwoods and fine finishes. Beautiful grand porches throughout the property with 3 car garage and wonderful outdoor living areas and outdoor fireplace. One of a kind piece of Texas History.Restrictions: Yes Sprinkler Sys ...