- Ranch Rd # 12, San Marcos, TX 78666
- Very rare land opportunity between San Marcos and Wimberley with an amazing traffic count and wonderful frontage on Ranch Road 12. TWO tracts of beautiful Hill Country land approximately 6.46 acres. Possibilities may include subdividing into multiple building lots, could be suitable for residential or commercial applications. Beautiful oaks, deep lots, a perfect distance to San Marcos or Wimberley. Welcome to the Texas Hill Country.
- 2214 Hunter Rd, San Marcos, TX 78666
- · 2103 Sqft
- Very nice opportunity to redevelop just under 3 acres of commercial land on Hunter Road in high growth area with excellent traffic flow. While most of the value is in the land, there is a home and workshop on the property that may be able to be used within a redevelopment plan. Some neighbors include: HEB distribution center, new medical center, new high end Willow Creek subdivision, minutes from the newly developed Kissing Tree residential development and many others. Enjoy the opportunityhere.
- 711 W San Antonio St, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 4302 Sqft
- Beautiful Colonial Revival home in the heart of the San Marcos Historic District, a short walk to downtown and Texas State University. 5 bedrooms & 3.5 baths with wonderful architectural detail throughout including beautiful crown moldings, pocket doors, shell bookcase, bead-board throughout, warm hardwoods and fine finishes. Beautiful grand porches throughout the property with 3 car garage and wonderful outdoor living areas and outdoor fireplace. One of a kind piece of Texas History.Restrictions: Yes Sprinkler Sys ...
- 420 W San Antonio St Apt B, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 700 Sqft
- Available Now. Rare opportunity to live in the San Marcos Historic District. Nicely renovated throughout with beautiful hardwood floors open kitchen concept and character throughout. Includes a nice fenced back yard sitting area. The setting is very unique, safe, and very private. The property is within 1 mile walking distance to campus and downtown. Owner will do 6 month lease, but does not accept dogs. Welcome Home.
- 1104 W Hopkins St Unit B, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 800 Sqft
- Available October 2020. Rare opportunity to live in a wonderful historic neighborhood. Circa 1940's, charming/vintage garage apartment located behind beautiful historic home. Nicely updated and very private. Beautifully landscaped, nice outdoor space and mature trees. Large rooms, beautiful hardwood floors, ample parking, private patio and extra storage. Appliances to include range, refrigerator, full size washer/dryer and heat and air conditioning. Rent includes electricity, water and garbage/recycling. A short wa ...
- 105 Blanco St, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1533 Sqft
- Available Now. Located in the heart of the downtown Historic District. A very unique and rare opportunity to live in a wonderful private renovated space. Home offers an open concept living area with a galley style kitchen outfitted in stainless appliances. Home offers a beautiful rock fireplace in the living area, huge bedrooms and a gorgeous upstairs office or bonus flex room. Texas Hill Country limestone exterior nestled under mature trees, private garage and amazing outdoor space. A truly wonderful property loca ...
- 9212 FM 1101, Seguin, TX 78155
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1228 Sqft
- Available Now. Navarro Schools. New high end quality construction. Builder owned home with attention to every detail. Gorgeous finishes with high ceiling and open concept living. Custom cabinets, stainless appliances, nice laundry room, large bedrooms, plenty of parking and entertaining space. Welcome to the country & welcome home.