- Belvin St, San Marcos, TX 78666
- TWO tracts of land approximately 1.88 acres on Belvin street in the downtown San Marcos historic district area. Possibilities may include subdividing into multiple building lots. Beautiful oaks, deep lots, opportunity may exist for building on upper ridge portion of lots providing city views. Walking distance to the Purgatory Creek green space, San Marcos River, downtown and Texas State University. Land adjacent to 1508 Belvin Street for mapping purposes.
- 1018 Mead St Unit A, San Marcos, TX 78666
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1150 Sqft
- Available now. Located in the Historic District area a short walk to downtown and Texas State University. A very unique and rare opportunity to live in a wonderful private and completely renovated space. Beautiful setting with covered sitting porches, mature trees, plenty of parking and large backyard. The home features beautiful original oak hardwood floors, a nicely renovated kitchen with an open living concept, beautifully renovated baths and a large bonus storage building in the rear of the home. Appliances inc ...